Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hey hey hey, so now that the workshop update is well, uh, updated, lets have a look at some of the stuff I've been toying with.


Here's a tall bike that I built out of discarded bikes, maybe one day I'll try and ride it.



 and here is Old Man Cuthbert's billy cart that came to me with a wooden front axle and some of the scariest steering I've ever seen, not to mention the cut down lawn chair for a seat? 


Since it came into the workshop I've made a front axle and steering hubs, side bars onto the frame, welded on the rear axle and set it square and equal length either side, the seat is a cut down school room chair with a steel frame under welded to the centre frame.

Old Man Cuthbert came over a few weekends ago and we completed the steering links and then he took it for a spin down the street, here's a vid.



No comments:

Post a Comment