Saturday, December 22, 2012

Inspiration, not always there when you need it.

 So once again it's the festive season and we all wind work down for the year and sit around eating too much and doing too little.... except here at Savage City Industries.

My full time job, is as the name implies, full time, 40hrs plus commute. I'm not whinging about that cause I've got a job and a roof over my head and a garage attached to that roof. So when the call to be at work all day everyday is silenced for those few precious weeks a year it's time to get in the garage and build!

I'll post some photos soon of things that getting progress but until then here's a video I just found, it inspired me to continue on the crazy idea of gravity racing, low carbon - high speed fun.

Enjoy,

Meester Savage


http://youtu.be/w70-ePZIQyk


No comments:

Post a Comment